The Sharks 2021 Indigenous Jersey heavily features blue and white dot work to represent the bubbles of the ocean and salt water bays where the Gweagal people of the Dharawal Nation, the Traditional owners, inhabitants and caretakers of the Land around Kurranulla (Cronulla) have lived for many thousands of years.
The jersey was designed in collaboration with local Elder Aunty Deanna Schreiber and Sharks Indigenous players.
- Set-in sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Embroidery Cronulla Sharks and NRL Telstra premiership logos
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- 100% Polyester with Mesh Panels